Hide path to URL files, Hide real file path, hide the data source url, hide url path, hide url path ebook, How to hide the real path, how to hide url path, php hide file path, php hide path, Time Based Expiration Link)
Posted by admin in BNCScripts
Jul 12th, 2010 | no responses
Is there a way I can encrypt a page URL and hide the data source url?
There are times when you need to to hide the real path, web address or URL to a file that you sell for profit – ebooks, mp3’s, software etc (digital products) – We have a simple solution for you to hide the Real File URL and Provide Download via a PHP Script.
With BNC Secure Links you can hide the path of your files – and the best part – you can set the time of expiration (Time Based Expiration Link).
- Hides the true location of files on your server
- Support images like jpeg, jpg, gif or png
- Support video/audio formats like avi, mpg, mov, wma, mp3, mp3
- Support also pdf, doc, zip, rar files
- You can get the html source code from any website (downloadable files)
- NO mysql database is required
- The links can have expiration time
- Support files stored ouside your server
- Very good for softwares files
Protect your files – Click Here To BUY This Amazing Script